Dermal filler treatments have improved dramatically over the years. They are softer and have more elasticity. They produce a far more natural and younger appearance than ever before. Dermal filler treatments can apply to cheek filler enhancement, and lip filler for more definition. Overall they address facial volume loss improving deep lines and contours on the face.
Are you looking older and tired and feel like you would like to turn back the years without going under the knife. Dermal fillers can achieve a sculpted more defined look with instant results in just a short treatment time.
We offer a range of dermal fillers that can vary in price, viscosity and longevity. However results can vary from person to person based on a number of variables including your metabolism.
The benefits of Dermal filler:
- Relativity quick procedure that only takes a few minutes.
- Dermal fillers increase hydration and improve facial volume loss and skin quality
- Instant results- can take 7-14 days for full effect
- can treat nasolabial folds from nose to mouth
- Marionette lines from mouth to chin
- Enhance lips and fill lipstick lines from smoking
- Cheeks to lift and volumise the whole face
- Chin and jawline- it sculpts and defines
- Juvederm dermal filler from £180 per ml
- Juvederm 0.5 ml from £120
- Ouye dermal filler – £130 per ml
During the procedure:
You will be given a full consultation to ensure that you are eligible for dermal filler treatments. We will also discuss what your requirements are and be realistic about the outcome. Once we have ascertained all of this information, you will be asked to relax on the treatment couch,where the area being treated will be cleaned and numbing cream applied for 20 minutes. Finally the treatment will then carefully proceed, working step by step with your input to ensure your complete happiness.
See us on the therapy directory